15 Signs That He's a Bad Catch
Posted 28 Feb 2010
Revised 28 Feb 2010
If you’re already thinking, “How can I tell if my boyfriend’s a bad catch?” then you’re on the right page. That’s why I came up with this lovely list! The top four are obvious, but we all need to be reminded of them.
1. He hurts you physically. Duh!? Obviously, there’s only one answer to this problem-get out of the relationship! And don’t make excuses for him.
2. He hurts you verbally. Respect is very important in a relationship, so if your guy hurts you even with his words (calling you names or putting you down), he doesn’t deserve you!
3. He’s on drugs. Any drug, whether the “big bad stuff” or small stuff, is not acceptable! Experimenting with harmful substances like drugs can lead to a dangerous lifestyle. You don’t want to find your self in the middle of all that. You want to be with someone who’s responsible with his health and his life. That way, you know that you’ll be safe with him.
4. He frightens or intimidates you in any way. If you don’t feel safe with him, that’s not good sign. Even if he’s never actually hit you but you get the feeling that he could, end the relationship.
Those four are the source of major stink! They are sure signs that you need to get out of the relationship pronto! But believe me, those signs are by far not the only things to watch out for. The rest of the list is just as important. Remember, if your guy fits the bill on any of these signs, do some serious thinking bout your relationship.
5. He doesn’t work or go to school when he has the means to do so. I’m talking about someone who’s L-A-Z-Y. It’s very hard to respect someone who doesn’t do anything but sit around all day. You don’t want to end up with a bum!
6. He isolates you from friends and family, wants you all to himself. While that might seem romantic at the beginning, it’s not a healthy sign! It means he doesn’t want you to be yourself. Keep your head out of the clouds! read more...
♥ I’m a freelance writer ♥ A publisher ♥ A blogger ♥ I love to write anything under the sun because it feed my soul and I want to touch people's hearts through print and influence people's perspective about different issues...CutestPrincess has a website at http://www.triond.com/users/CutestPrincess
No related articles were found.
More Articles By CutestPrincess
Asia Goes Hollywood
by CutestPrincess | in Games and Entertainment | 410 Views
After Sadako climbed out of the TV screen in Ringu (The Ring) and freaked everyone out, it also made Hollywood sit up and start buying and remaking Asian movies for their side of the globe. While it’s still up for debate which version before lining up for the American adaptations.
There are no comments for this article yet.
Add a Comment
You must Login to enter comments.
- Arts, Crafts and Hobbies
- Business and Profession
- Events and Holidays
- Games and Entertainment
- Health and Nutrition
- Law and Government
- People, Places and Culture
- Plants and Animals
- Sports and Recreation
- Earnwrite Help